Monday, August 3, 2015

Teacher Summer Style

One of my favorite pairs of shorts! 
V-Neck: Forever 21
Shorts: Target
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Jack Rogers (purchased at Belk)
Purse: Francesca's 

I wore this to church and we ate lunch outside... bad life choice!!
Top & skirt: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

Love this color combo!!
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: Jack Rogers (purchased at Belk)

Love this color combo, too!! 
Top: Target
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Jack Rogers (purchased at Belk) 

These are my June favorites. I laughed when I saw this because 3 out of the 5 outfits have stripes & 3 out of the 5 have a white item in them. I guess I was having a white & stripe obsession! Anybody else do that? 

(Left to right)
1. Top & shorts: Target, Shoes: Sam Edelman, Necklace: Wal-Mart
2. Top: Forever 21, Pants: J. Crew, Shoes: Jack Rogers
3. Sweater: Kohl's, Jeans: H&M, Necklace: Ebay, Shoes: Jack Rogers, Purse: Francesca's
4. Button down: Target, Top: H&M, Necklace: Wal-Mart, Pants: Gap, Shoes: Converse Chucks
5. Sweater: Kohl's, Pants: H&M, Necklace: Francesca's, Belt: Gap, Shoes: Jack Rogers

Side note: I'm completely obsessed with my Jack Rogers. I wear them almost every day, seriously. After they're broken in, they are super comfortable, second only to my rainbows. They are the perfect summer shoe!! (I was not paid to say this; I'm just being honest!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment