Monday, August 10, 2015

Teacher Memes

The other night I was looking for some memes to add to my new year PowerPoint since the start of school is around the corner (Where did the time go?! I almost flipped when I saw school supplies out... and then I was like, "Oooohhhh, cute notebooks....") Pinterest wasn't working at the moment, which led me to make this meme:


And then I just got a little meme happy...

They still do this in middle school. 

I cannot wait to post this. 

One of my favorite things to do is respond to a question or statement that was not addressed to me, especially when I'm on the other side of the room. It always thatches them off guard. And it's hilarious (at least to me).

The struggle is real.

I like to reinforce that it's the student who earns the grades, not me who gives them. 

We use Whole Brain Teaching in our school. This one goes with rule #4, "Make smart choices." 

Writing small seems to be a new "trend" in middle school. 

This, too, still happens in middle school, daily.



Sorry, students. And it just gets worse as you get older.

This also goes with Whole Brain Teaching. It goes with rule #3, "Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat." 


There's a few options for outcomes here:
1. I'll win some cool points.
2. Students will think I'm weird and cheesy.
3. I'll ruin memes for my students, which means they will hate my class.

Any memes y'all want to share?? Or ideas for new ones? I'm kinda obsessed.

Sidenote: All memes made with the Meme Generator app.

No comments:

Post a Comment