Saturday, August 15, 2015

Mess is mine

As most of you know, I do a lot of thinking and praying in my car. As I was driving a while back I hear "Mess is Mine" by Vance Joy (See video below). It really struck a chord with me. 


It may sound crazy, but this song reminded me of Jesus. He takes our messes and makes them His. We don't have to deal with them anymore. He will fix them, if we just let him.

"You're the reason I feel so strong
The reason I'm hanging on
You know you gave me all the time
Oh, did I give you enough of mine?

Hold on, darling,
This body is yours,
This boy is yours and mine
Well hold on, my darling
This mess was yours,
Now your mess is mine"

I felt like he was giving me a sweet reminder of His love for us and how we can rely on him. I just love it when God speaks to us through random things! I pray this refreshes your spirit and reminds you of what a loving, giving savior we serve!

"I have come that they may life, and have it to the full." John 10:10
"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment