Sunday, February 22, 2015

DIY Bible Tabs

Here's the teaser picture I posted on my Instagram.
It also shows all the materials you'll need:
 1. washi tape or Scotch Expressions tape
2. tabs (I really wanted to find clear ones, but couldn't. I ended up being more than happy with it because you can see the colors on the back.) 
3. permanent markers or non-gel pens (so it doesn't wipe off)
4. scissors
5. Bible

Steps: 
1. I would put the tab on the table or my bible and line up the tape along the tab. 
2. Then just trim it with scissors. Pretty simple, but rather tedious if you're a perfectionist like me. 
3. The stick it on the page. I lined mine up as best I could so that they'd be in straight line. 

The first one! 

I also wrote the title on the back of the tab.

I found out that black Sharpie works best so that you can see it easier.

Working away... 

The front of the tabs.

The back of the tabs.

The final product!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! They're so colorful and pretty :) Thank you for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete