Sunday, June 1, 2014

jesus... just that name.

so. this song is fawesome {friggin awesome}. like, i listen to it over and over and over and over {you get my drift} again. it helps set my mood for the day & re-set my brain on the way home from work.   when i listen to it, i never listen to it once. i have to put it on repeat! haha. if you are riding beside me when i listen to this, i am not crazy, okay?! i'm just worshiping the Lord to my favorite song by dancing and singing as loud as i can in my car!! 
klove fan awards songs of the year 2014 mash up by anthem lights 


this video inspired me to make this printable:



4 comments:

  1. That's a good song! I'm glad you have a go to song to draw encouragement from! Stopping by from the Weeks End link-up =). Hope you have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time that I saw this band. But you are right awesome song. And your poster is the best =) #WeekEndLinkUp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard this song before, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete