Wednesday, March 19, 2014

100 happy days



so there's this thing going around on Facebook... it's called 100 happy days. it's where you take a picture of 1 thing a day that makes you happy for, you guessed it, 100 days. you can find more about it here.

i've already signed up to do this. you should too.


while you're signing up, they ask your motivation to participate. here's my response:
"to notice the happy/good things in my life instead of focusing on the stupid things that make me mad."


i tend to let little things bother me. it's one of the things i've been praying about recently. hao and i actually had a convo about it last night- so it's really been on my heart. this 100 happy days will help me stop focusing on the negative and focus on the positive. 

want to follow me and see what i'm posting? you can find me on instagram @mrslulutang. let me know if you join because i'd like to see your 100 happy days, too!! you can also check #luraishappy for my personal 100 days photo album. {just so you know- my instagram is private since i'm a middle school teacher. as long as you're not one of my students, i'd love to have you follow me!!} 

i'll post about it every-so-often on here as well.

would you sign up for this? if so, what's your motivation? 


**image credit goes to google.com** Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment