Wednesday, March 26, 2014

100 Happy Days, Week 1

here's how my 100 happy days are going so far and what i'm happy for :)

Today I am happy that this sweet lil dog is on my life. It makes me so happy when I come home and she gets all excited!! #100happydays #luraishappy #muffintang
 
Lazy & quiet days at home. #100happydays #luraishappy
 
Cookout makes me happy. #100happydays #luraishappy #itmakesmytummyhappytoo

#favoriteverse #comforting #scripture #100happydays #luraishappy

A reminder of who my anchor is and who my security is in. ⚓"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure." Hebrews 6:19#100happydays #luraishappy #newtattoo #anchor #scripture

Blogging about my faith. It helps me process what I've learned and gives me the opportunity to share the good things that happen because of my faith in Him. #100happydays #luraishappy #blogger #faith

Quiet times of introspection. #100happydays #luraishappy

My parents. They are amazing! #100happydays #luraishappy

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment