Friday, June 27, 2014

changes & opportunities

there has been an exciting change for Light on a Hill in the past dew days {if you read my post on tuesday, you'll know what i'm talking about... or if you looked at your url}!  light on a hill has officially moved from lightonahilllife.blogspot.com to lightonahilllife.com!!! i am so excited about the new opportunities that will come from this, and the fact that when i label my pictures, its takes less time now, lol. i absolutely cannot wait to see what lies ahead for us!

also, i have started my own personal wardrobe services business called Day-to-Day Style. This company is based in my hometown, Winston-Salem. So if you live in the area and need help organizing your closet, re-booting your wardrobe, coordinating/picking out outfits, or shopping for clothing I am your girl! please feel free to email me anytime at daytodaystyleNC@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like more information. You can also check out my website or my Facebook page.

{{for my blogger friends, if you like my page & mention it when we meet up, I will give you 15% off your session!}}


I've also opened poshmark closet selling my new/gently used clothes! feel free to check it out & comment if you'd like to purchase something! all the funds from the clothes are going to help me start my business!!

1 comment:

  1. Lura, so excited for all of the things coming your way!! Here's another little surprise...
    I was nominated for a liebster award, and in return I wanted to nominate you!! If you click the link I'm posting, it leads you to all of the details!
    http://southernexpectationsx.blogspot.com/2014/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete