Friday, May 30, 2014

bows & lace

i'm trying to expand my outfit choices and mix & match things in new ways. normally, as seen in this post, i'd wear this with a simple t-shirt or maybe a simple flowy top. this is the girliest outfit i've ever worn! i think i like it.

shirt: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's, old
shorts: Forever 21
necklace: Lia Sophia
right hand bracelets: H&M
left hand bracelet: Target, old
shoes: Target, old


 bows on my shirt & in my hair 
navy hair bow from local boutique 



favorite poses 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the shirt! Bows are my thing! I am a total girly girl! You have the body to pull off the short shorts so go for it! That shirt can be worn all year long with a sweater or jacket...love versatile clothing. Happy Friday!! www.notperfectmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lace shorts, they're so Summery and girly. They go well with your blouse, the colour suits.
    I'm from the linky but I've just started following you on bloglovin. I will leave my link in case you're interested.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete